Friday, October 3, 2008

Post Palin-Biden Debate

Well I have to say I dislike Palin a little less after last night. Although she was seriously annoying at times, I did appreciate it when about 10-15 minutes before the debate ended, she stopped attacking Obama/Biden and began talking about their agenda.

I was also happy to see after the debate was over how cordial they were to each other. I know I know I wanted Biden to be hard on Palin and I still think he could have taken some easy shots to show her lack of experience I think he was very well composed and he didn't need to take any shots at her. He came off much better prepared and more comfortable with the whole situation than she did, which proves that he is more than capable of the office; much more than she is.

I give them both mad props for last night.

2 comments:

Sona said...

Sarah Palin performed well!!! She showed self-confidence and was cheerful, she sure proved she can memorize talking points and regurgitate them well.... But was she successful in covering up her lack of knowledge and experience? Did she really debate on issues with Joe Biden? Absolutely not!! I don't believe she demonstrated she is qualified to be vice president. Palin scares me... Joe Biden is definitely more qualified for the job.

Overall, it was worth watching, and I have to admit, I liked seeing the candidates’ families at the end.

Kris said...

I feel like im watching leave it to beaver whenever I listen to Palin speak. Enough of the gosh darn tootins and joe six packs and that whole "folksy" angle she's playing. She couldn't be any less qualified to be president and McCain putting her on the ticket shows me he's too out of touch with the world. I've voted Republican my entire life and Palin is the #1 reason I will not be voting for that ticket this time around. (I just realized I have a lot of thoughts on this, ill post a new blog myself soon)